To provide first level technical support to end users within the Johnson & Perrott Group and to monitor and maintain the network infrastructure of the company. The role will involve installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
Main Objectives and responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to end users, including passwords resets and network connections throughout the company.
- Perform hardware and software maintenance/upgrades on workstations.
- Troubleshoot and monitor network connectivity issues.
- Manage user accounts in a primarily Windows Active Directory environment.
- Provide best effort technical support for franchise systems.
- Troubleshoot phone system issues – Avaya IP phone system and mobile phones.
- Install, configure and maintain network devices such as printers, network switches and wifi routers.
- Ability to escalate any issues to the IT Manager and the company’s external providers.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of equipment – asset registry.
- Support IT Manager and senior executives with projects, as required.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work effectively remotely with end users.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, system security, Active Directory, Microsoft services and technologies.
- A fundamental understanding of operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 10.
- Strong analytical skills, good judgment, and critical thinking skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally.
- Computer Equipment and Software Experience Required:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite product
- Windows Operating Systems
- Workstation (Laptop/Desktop) Hardware
- Network devices
- IP Phones and smartphones, IPads/tablets
- Active Directory
Please send CVs to email@example.com