Johnson & Perrott Motor Group, Cork SME Company of the Year 2014 & Deloitte ‘Best Managed Company Award’ recipient, is one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers with a significant presence in Motor Dealerships and Corporate Fleet Management.
The award winning group has two car dealerships situated at Mahon Point Retail Park and Douglas Road in Cork city. The Group represents Honda, Kia, Jaguar, Land Rover, Opel, Peugeot and Volvo new car franchises together with Kia, Mitsubishi and Opel commercial franchises
Main Purpose of the job: You will be responsible for vehicle diagnostics, service and repair in accordance with the dealership standards and ensure that our customers receive excellent service.
Main Objectives and responsibilities:
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with warranty and dealer requirements.
- Work with other workshop and dealership colleagues to provide excellent customer service and to share best practice.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of tools.
- To communicate with the Parts department to obtained parts needed.
- To perform vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- To notify Service Advisors immediately if additional work is required, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- To save and tag any parts if the job is under warranty.
- You will be a fully qualified Motor Mechanic.
- You will be a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician, with experience on modern vehicle electronics.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and a strong customer- focussed approach.
- You will be diligent and work well under pressure.
- You will have experience in working to high standards of Health and Safety procedures.
- You are required to have a full clean drivers licence.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org