Johnson & Perrott Motor Group, Cork SME Company of the Year 2014 & Deloitte ‘Best Managed Company Award’ recipient, is one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers with a significant presence in Motor Dealerships and Corporate Fleet Management.
The award winning group has two car dealerships situated at Mahon Point Retail Park and Douglas Road in Cork city. The Group represents Honda, Kia, Jaguar, Land Rover, Opel, Peugeot and Volvo new car franchises together with Kia, Mitsubishi and Opel commercial franchises
Main Purpose of the job: You will be responsible for the ensuring maximum efficiency and profitability by adapting capacity to demand to maximise parts sales.
Main Objectives and responsibilities:
- Complete customer’s parts estimates in a timely manner.
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Co-ordinate daily parts deliveries and ensure that the EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) system is kept up to date.
- Ensuring that the procedures for handling all payment and accounts are fully adhered to.
- Receive parts into stock in line with department procedures .
- Promote accessories sales .
- Review stock inventory and assist in Annual Stock Check, including follow up on reserved parts.
- You will have a proven track record in a client facing role and be comfortable working to targets, ideally in a similar role.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills with colleagues , customers and suppliers.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and a strong customer- focussed approach.
- You will have strong PC skills, and a technical background would be an advantage.
- Previous experience with ADP would be advantageous.
- You will have experience in working to high standards of Health and Safety procedures.
- You will be professional and maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org