Johnson & Perrott Motor Group, Cork SME Company of the Year 2014 & Deloitte ‘Best Managed Company Award’ recipient, is one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers with a significant presence in Motor Dealerships and Corporate Fleet Management.
The award winning group has two car dealerships situated at Mahon Point Retail Park and Douglas Road in Cork city. The Group represents Honda, Kia, Jaguar, Land Rover, Opel, Peugeot and Volvo new car franchises together with Kia, Mitsubishi and Opel commercial franchises
Main Purpose of the job: To be the point of contact for customers requiring service work and to coordinate service activity with the aim of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Main Objectives and responsibilities:
- To book in vehicles for service and repair and generate appropriate documentation relating to the booking.
- To receive the vehicle from the customer and clarify issues relating to the service/repair.
- To agree costs and deadlines with the customer.
- To progress the service order through the workshop and update on issues relating to deadlines and estimates.
- To hand over the car to the customer and explain any issues relating to the work/future work required.
- To order from the Parts Department any parts required for agreed future work.
- To establish and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- To invoice clients and receive required payments.
- To ensure that the manufacturers’ service processes are strictly adhered to, from start to finish.
- You will have a proven track record in a client facing role and be comfortable working to targets, ideally in a similar role.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and a strong customer- focussed approach.
- You will have strong PC skills, and a technical background would be an advantage.
- You will have experience in working to high standards of Health and Safety procedures.
- You will be professional and maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
- You are required to have a full clean drivers licence.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org