Service Advisor Vacancy
Main Purpose of the job: To be the point of contact for customers requiring service work and to coordinate service activity with the aim of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Main Objectives and responsibilities:
- To book in vehicles for service and repair and generate appropriate documentation relating to the booking.
- To receive the vehicle from the customer and clarify issues relating to the service/repair.
- To agree costs and deadlines with the customer.
- To progress the service order through the workshop and update on issues relating to deadlines and estimates.
- To hand over the car to the customer and explain any issues relating to the work/future work required.
- To order from the Parts Department any parts required for agreed future work.
- To establish and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- To invoice clients and receive required payments.
- To ensure that the manufacturers’ service processes are strictly adhered to, from start to finish.
- You will have a proven track record in a client facing role and be comfortable working to targets, ideally in a similar role.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and a strong customer- focussed approach.
- You will have strong PC skills, and a technical background would be an advantage.
- You will have experience in working to high standards of Health and Safety procedures.
- You will be professional and maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
- You are required to have a full clean drivers licence.
If you are interested in the above role please Email your CV to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org