About the Role
We are looking to a qualified Mechanic to join our SEAT franchise. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to develop their career and progress toward a Master Technician qualification.
39.7 hour working week - Monday to Thursday: 9am – 5.45pm / Friday 9am - 4pm
Mahonpoint Retail Park, Mahon, Cork. T12 RD35
- Diagnosing and Repairing Faults & Servicing vehicle to manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Perform vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Keeping up to date on the latest technology introduced on the vehicle range.
- Completing service paperwork (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with warranty and dealer requirements.
- Communicating with the Parts department to obtain parts needed.
- Work with Service Advisors to identify if additional work is required, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Saving and tagging parts if the job is under warranty.
- Meet the efficiency standards on the aftersales department.
- Work with your colleagues to provide excellent customer service and to share best practice.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of tools.
*This is not intended to be an exhaustive list*
- Qualified Motor Technician.
- You are required to have a full clean category B driver’s licence.
- Experience in the VW group franchises would be an advantage.
- A desire to train and develop into a Master Technician.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a strong customer- focused approach.
- Competitive packages.
- Sales & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Franchise Training - General Tech / Diagnostic Tech & Master Tech
- Wellness Initiatives
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous employee discounts
- Bike to work scheme.
- Enhanced Statutory Sick Pay
Want to apply but don’t meet all the requirements? Get in touch to discuss.
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please fill out our contact form HERE