About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Body Repairer to join our growing Bodyshop team. This role will operate from our Douglas Road dealership and is part of our 4 day work week pilot programme.
38 hour working week - 4 day week - 8am – 6pm : Rotating Shift pattern
Douglas Road, Cork. T12 E373
- Stripping damaged vehicles
- Preparing vehicles for repair work
- Repairing vehicles to the highest standards
- Ensuring compliance with established Job Card procedures
- Communicating all potential issues in advance to Manager/Supervisor.
- Ensuring compliance with safe working/operating practices
*This is not intended to be an exhaustive list*
- Qualified Panel Beater, with 3 years’ experience.
- You are required to have a full clean category B driver’s licence.
- You will be diligent and work well under pressure.
- You will have experience in working to high standards of Health and Safety procedures.
- Competitive packages.
- Sales & Employee Referral Bonuses
- 4-day Work Week
- Wellness Initiatives
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous employee discounts
- Discounted Health Care Policies
- Bike to work scheme.
- Enhanced Statutory Sick Pay
Want to apply but don’t meet all the requirements? Get in touch to discuss.
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please fill out our contact form HERE