We are currently recruiting for an Junior Sales Executive to join our team. This role will operate from Mahonpoint Dealership, which is home to the Peugeot, Seat and Honda franchises.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have recently been announced, for the 8th consecutive year, as one of Deloitte Best Managed Companies for 2021. Along with this we have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 20212.
The successful trainee will be required to work as part of the sales team, to continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers. This will require you to continually strive to meet sales and profit opportunities via the sales of vehicles, finance and insurance products.
Main Objectives and Responsibilities of this Role:
- Responsible for maintain the new and used car displays.
- Responsible for photographing and videoing of the new and used car stock and upload of imagery unto dealership website.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, prices, promotions, funding and taxation of vehicles.
- Follow up every sales opportunity through the company website leads, customer enquiry calls and emails.
- Follows the company’s sales process, designed to achieve maximum results from the available sales opportunities.
- Deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction continuously to maintain good relationships with customers.
- Provide completed deal file with appropriate dealer and insurance documentation to the sales administration department to ensure that the vehicle is ordered and taxed on time.
- Maintain and update customer contact data on Kerridge (CRM System) on a daily basis.
- Handle customer issues and complaints using the necessary skills and resolving the issue to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the business
- Undertake a professional vehicle handover in accordance with the vehicle handover checklist, guide and customer pack for the appropriate product.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A Full Clean Drivers Licence is essential
- Strong attention to detail with administrative functions and presentation
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Time Management skills – be able to work independently and as part of a team in a busy, active environment, managing own time and workflow.
To apply for this role please send your up to date CV and Cover letter to HR@JPMG.IE