We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Service Advisor for join our Douglas Road Aftersales department. We are on the search for individuals who are extremely passionate about cars, technology and teamwork, and who are ready to take on the challenge of working in a fast pace environment in the motor industry.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have recently been announced, for the 6th consecutive year, as one of Deloitte Best Managed Companies for 2019. Along with this we have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019.
As a Service Advisor you will be the primary point of contact for our customer's service requirements from vehicle booking, through to payment receipt. You will have a proven track record in a client-facing role, and will be comfortable working to targets in line with specified dealer & manufacturer guidelines.
Key requirements for this role are:
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers.
- You will have a desire to learn and upskill.
- You will have strong PC skills, and a technical background would be an advantage.
- You are required to have a full clean drivers licence
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in one of Ireland’s largest motor groups while also building a network of professional contacts across our motor dealerships, Commercial Vehicle hire and leasing businesses.
- A competitive package is available, with access to a pension scheme once eligible.
- The chance to join a long running family owned business who are dedicated to building a long term sustainable and exciting future for our staff.
- Opportunity to participate in our company’s Wellness initiatives which run at various times throughout the year. Examples of initiatives include the delivery of free fresh fruit on site each week, 8 week fitness programs, cycling and running teams, Onsite Medicals, Flu Vaccinations and inter site competitions and leagues.
- Bi monthly one to ones with your manager to ensure continued growth and development.
If you are interested in joining our growing team please send your CV and cover letter to HR@jpmg.ie