We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our team. This role will operate from our shared services centre based within our Mahonpoint Dealership.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have recently been announced, for the 6th consecutive year, as one of Deloitte Best Managed Companies for 2019. Along with this we have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019.
Key Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Responsible for the processing of unapproved invoices onto the company Accounts System [CDK]
- Follow up of unapproved invoices with the appropriate manager.
- Batch input of documents onto the company Accounts System:
- Input of approved invoices which have not been previously been registered (invoices / sundry requests often go directly from supplier to relevant manager and are approved before accounts receive them)
- Scanning onto CDK of these documents.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts on a monthly basis from statements provided by the supplier.
- Review of supplier reconciliations and resolution of issues arising.
- Preparation of monthly EFT file for supplier payments.
- Preparation of cheques for suppliers not on EFT and sundry supplier statements
- Review of franchise statements and reconciliation of same in conjunction with dealership accountant.
- Resolution of supplier queries via Email/Phone.
- Maintaining manual filing system (documents stored by document number)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned- such as payroll support.
To apply for this role please send an updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org