Johnson and Perrott Motor Group are currently recruiting First Year Motor Mechanic apprentices for our Douglas Dealership.
We are on the search for individuals who are extremely passionate about cars, technology and teamwork, and who are ready to take on the challenge of working with us as an apprentice in one of Ireland’s Leading Motor Groups. This is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored in a high-tech workshop alongside our highly skilled Master Technicians.
This four year apprenticeship is offered in conjunction with SOLAS and involves both on and off the job training. Once successfully complete, the apprentice will be awarded a QQI level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft in Motor Mechanics.
Further information on the statutory apprenticeship scheme and minimum entry requirements can be found on www.solas.ie
What are we looking for?
- You will need to have a full clean driving licence.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
- Have a passion for cars.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to train and develop your career in a state of the art facility under a highly qualified Master Technician.
- A QQI level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft in Motor Mechanics once successfully complete.
- A generous Tool purchase scheme to help you build your kit.
- The opportunity to build a network of professional contacts across our eight franchises.
- The chance to join a long running family business who are dedicated to building a long term sustainable and exciting future for our staff.
- Opportunity to participate in our company’s Wellness initiatives which run at various times throughout the year. Examples of initiatives include the delivery of free fresh fruit on site each week, 8 week fitness programs, cycling and running teams, Onsite Medicals, Flu Vaccinations and inter site competitions.
- Bi monthly one to one feedback meetings with your manager to ensure continued growth and development.
Apply today by submitting your CV and Cover Letter to Hr@jpmg.ie