Johnson and Perrott Motor Dealerships currently have a number of Senior Experienced Sales roles available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
- Essential that you have a proven track record in a sales role within the motor industry .
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets with the enthusiasm and drive to exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills, with ability to develop rapport with customers
- Smart, professional appearance and manner.
- You will have good computer skills and telephone manner.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team.
- A full clean Irish drivers licence is required.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019 and 2020.
Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org