We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Parts Advisor to join our Volvo team. We are on the search for individuals who are ready to take on the challenge of working in a fast pace environment in the motor industry. This role will operate from our Bishopstown premises and will the successful candidate will report to the Aftersales Manager.
Full training will be provided.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate recording of stock into and out of our dealer management system ensuring accuracy of deliveries from suppliers and franchise partners against purchase orders.
- Supplying accurate and detailed parts quotations to our internal departments, retail and trade customers alongside dealing with any inquiries we receive by telephone, email or face to face.
- Identifying, locating, invoicing, issuing parts and receiving payment for consumables issued to customers and other departments using our dealer management system.
- Undertaking regular stock takes and ensuring that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and other duties relating to Health and Safety policy.
- Attendance at relevant training programs and internal company meetings.
- The unloading and loading parts onto the delivery van and moving parts to the required locations, along with the delivery of parts.
- Assist in all aspects of parts administration.
- Maintaining product knowledge on the full franchise range.
What are we looking for?
- You will need to have a full clean driving licence.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar role or a customer-facing role would be an advantage.
- Experience on Kerridge/ADP would be an advantage.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have recently been announced, for the 7th consecutive year, as one of Deloitte Best Managed Companies for 2020. Along with this we have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019 and 2020.
If you are interested in joining our growing team please apply today by sending your CV to HR@jpmg.ie