Johnson and Perrott Motor Group are currently recruiting for a Brand Manger for our Kia Franchise. This role will operate from our Douglas Road Dealership.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have recently been announced, for the 7th consecutive year, as one of Deloitte Best Managed Companies for 2020. Along with this we have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019 and 2020.
The successful candidate will help build a high-performing sales strategy, to deliver sales volume and profitability for 2021 and beyond.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Participate in the development and implementation of Kia car planning and forecasting
- Plan, allocate and monitor sales strategies, targets and performance so that profitability, growth and revenue goals are met or exceeded.
- Work in partnership with KIA to contribute to brand development.
- Meet and exceed objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance, and accessory products.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met.
- Build a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Essential that you have a proven track record in a sales role within the motor industry.
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets with the enthusiasm and drive to exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills, with ability to develop rapport with customers.
- Smart, professional appearance and manner.
- You will have good computer skills and telephone manner.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team.
- A full clean Irish driver’s license is required.
For an informal discussion please contact Paul O'Neill - 087-6242217
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to HR@jpmg.ie