Johnson and Perrott Motor Group are currently recruiting a Parts Advisor for our Douglas Road Dealership. We are on the search for individuals who are passionate about cars, customer service and teamwork, and who are ready to take on the challenge of working with us in one of Ireland’s leading Motor Groups.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurate recording of stock into and out of our dealer management system ensuring accuracy of deliveries from suppliers and franchise partners against purchase orders.
- Suppling accurate and detailed parts quotations to our internal departments, retail and trade customers alongside dealing with any enquiries we receive by telephone, email or face to face.
- Identifying, locating, invoicing, issuing parts and receiving payment for consumables issued to customers and other departments using our dealer management system.
- Undertaking regular stock takes and ensuring that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and other duties relating to Health and Safety policy.
- Attendance at relevant training programmes and internal company meetings.
- The unloading and loading parts onto the delivery van and moving parts to the required locations, along with the delivery of parts.
- Assist in all aspects of parts administration.
- Maintaining product knowledge on the full franchise range.
What are we looking for?
- You will need to have a full clean driving licence.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
- Have a passion for cars.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Experience of customer-facing role.
If you are interested in joining our growing team please send your CV and cover letter to HR@JPMG.ie