Johnson and Perrott Motor Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive. This role will operate from our Douglas Road Dealership.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have recently been announced, for the 7th consecutive year, as one of Deloitte Best Managed Companies for 2020. Along with this we have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019 and 2020.
Main Objectives and responsibilities:
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
- Essential that you have a proven track record in a sales role within the motor industry .
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets with the enthusiasm and drive to exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills, with ability to develop rapport with customers.
- Smart, professional appearance and manner.
- You will have good computer skills and telephone manner.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team.
- A full clean Irish drivers licence is required.
For an informal discussion please contact Paul O'Neill - 087-6242217
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to HR@jpmg.ie