We are currently recruiting for a Service Valetor to join our busy Douglas Dealership. We are on the search for individuals who are extremely passionate about cars, teamwork, and who are ready to take on the challenge of working in a fast pace environment in the motor industry. This role will operate from our Douglas Road dealership.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group have recently been announced, for the 6th consecutive year, as one of Deloitte Best Managed Companies for 2019. Along with this we have been recognised by Great Place to Work ® Institute Ireland as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019.
Key responsibilities and requirements for this role are:
- Wash and valet cars in line with Dealer standards.
- Inspect vehicles with service person prior to customer handover.
- Ensure regular stocks of cleaning materials.
- You will be organised, flexible and prepared to work as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers.
- You will have experience in working to high standards of Health and Safety procedures.
- You are required to have a full clean drivers licence.
- Previous Experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in one of Ireland’s largest motor groups while also building a network of professional contacts across our motor dealerships, Commercial Vehicle hire and leasing businesses.
- A competitive package is available, with access to a pension scheme once eligible.
- The chance to join a long running family owned business who are dedicated to building a long term sustainable and exciting future for our staff.
- Opportunity to participate in our company’s Wellness initiatives which run at various times throughout the year. Examples of initiatives include the delivery of free fresh fruit on site each week, 8 week fitness programs, cycling and running teams, Onsite Medicals, Flu Vaccinations and inter site competitions and leagues.
- Bi monthly one to ones with your manager to ensure continued growth and development.