If you have an interest in cars and sourcing parts then this role is for you. We are looking for Trainee Parts Advisors to join our team. You’ll get a high standard of training and mentoring on the job and will get exposure to hundreds of makes and models across numerous franchises. If you’re eager to learn all about cars, contact us today.
What you will do:
You’ll be sourcing parts, finding the best deals, and managing the parts stock to ensure we are delivering the best service to our customers.
- Receive and dispatch parts in a timely and professional manner.
- Deal with enquiries, internal and external, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Source and price parts.
- Work with various online systems.
- Assist with stock management.
- Liaise with other departments within the company.
- Work with a team in a busy environment.
What we are looking for:
- You must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
- Have a passion for cars.
- Have a full clean drivers license
- Be able to work well as part of a team & have strong organizational and planning skills.
- You need to have Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience in a customer facing role is an advantage.
- Living Wage provided
- Bonus structures
- Mentoring from experienced parts advisors
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training provided
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
This role is offered on a two-year fixed term training program to help you start your career as a Parts Advisor
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 24 months
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- B Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please fill out our contact form HERE