We are currently recruiting a Valetor/Driver & Rental Support Agent for our Commercial Vehicle Division, National Truck & Van Rental. This role will also provide back up support to our rental sales department. This role will operate from our Douglas Road Premises.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining all vehicles to the required quality standards.
- Be involved in the cleaning of interior and exterior of the vehicles on return.
- Ensure regular stocks of cleaning materials.
- Delivery & collection of vans & trucks.
- Assist in maintaining the Company premises to ensure they are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure any damage is notified to the relevant manager in order that appropriate action can be taken.
- Inspect vehicles with sales person /manager prior to customer handover.
- Maintain the safe working practices and standards of the company.
This is primarily a valeting & driving role however the successful candidate will be required to provide back up support to the rental sales team. These duties will include:
- Assisting the sales team to handle all customer enquiries concerning rental cost and availability, making reservations and explaining our terms and conditions, in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Assisting the sales team to be the key contact at the commencement of the rental including completing paperwork with customers and taking payment, showing customers to their vehicles and completing the handover process.
- At the end of the rental, you will carry out formal check-in process, including the completion of all paperwork, and finalisation of charges.
What are we looking for?
- You will need to have a full clean category B driver’s licence. A category C licence would be an advantage for this role.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record in a client facing role.
- Good IT Skills, and have excellent attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy skills.
- You will be professional and maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Valetor /Driver Rental Support Agent please apply today by sending your CV and Cover Letter to HR@JPMG.ie