Aftersales Manager Required at Johnson & Perrott Mahonpoint
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group is one of Ireland’s leading Motor Retailers with a significant presence in Motor Dealerships, Corporate Fleet Management and Van Rental.
Founded in 1810, the Group has three car dealerships situated at Mahonpoint Retail Park, Douglas Road and our newest location in Bishopstown due to open within weeks. The Group represents Honda, Kia, Jaguar, Landrover, Opel, Peugeot, SEAT and Volvo new car franchises together with Kia, Mercedes, Mitsubishi and Opel commercial franchises.
We have ambitious plans for the future and as we embark on the next exciting phase in the Group’s growth we are seeking key talented individuals to contribute to and be part of that success.
Have you an in-depth understanding of the Aftersales function within a large motor dealership?
Have you considerable experience in driving effective daily operating systems and controls that motivate and drive the performance of the Aftersales teams to achieve best in class standards?
If so, this could be an exciting career opportunity for you in a highly progressive company.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a Service Manager or Senior Service Advisor at either a motor dealership or vehicle manufacturer (5 yrs)
- Be highly customer focused, with well-developed communication skills, dealing with customers, suppliers and staff groups at all levels.
- Be IT literate, particularly with skills in MS office suite and CKD would be highly advantageous
- Be a team player who strives for reaching/exceeding departmental objectives and goals.
- Is a pragmatic decision-maker with a solid technical knowledge
- Has an eye for detail, meticulous standards and be 100% committed to go the extra mile.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively managing and supporting the Aftersales teams to ensure their performance meets the operational and financial targets set out in the annual budget
- Ensuring the highest possible standards of customer care are maintained and that all customer satisfaction targets are met
- Ensures compliance with the franchise standards set by each of our franchise partners and that all staff are trained to deliver the skill levels required to meet these needs
- Ensures that all customer concerns, requests and issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner and to continually strengthen customer relationship to improve retention
- To oversee CRM database management to ensure customer records are kept accurate and uptodate
- To work with marketing on business development programmes
- To ensure highest levels of health and safety are maintained in workshop areas to ensure the continued safety of staff and customers.
In return we offer the opportunity to work where you can make a difference with a highly attractive package as well as many other excellent company benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send your curriculum vitae before 11th May 2018 in strictest confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org