Selling Dealer Principal Required at Johnson & Perrott Mahonpoint
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group is one of Ireland’s leading Motor Retailers with a significant presence in Motor Dealerships, Corporate Fleet Management and Van Rental.
Founded in 1810, the Group has three car dealerships situated at Mahonpoint Retail Park, Douglas Road and our newest location in Bishopstown due to open within weeks. The Group represents Honda, Kia, Jaguar, Landrover, Opel, Peugeot, SEAT and Volvo new car franchises together with Kia, Mercedes, Mitsubishi and Opel commercial franchises.
We have ambitious plans for the future and as we embark on the next exciting phase in the Group’s growth we are seeking key talented individuals to contribute to and be part of that success.
Are you an outstanding Automotive Dealer Principal or Sales Manager with a proven track record looking for an exciting career in a progressive company …. if so this could be for you. This is a great opportunity for a highly credible, visionary manager looking to build on a solid business. With a strategic approach the successful person will become the role model for the business and their ability to lead by example will be critical to success.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have financial and commercial acumen, this is key to success in the role
- Be an experienced manager who has the drive and determination to succeed
- Have a proven track record within a motor dealership
- Possess first class interpersonal skills, combined with a credible leadership style
- Be capable of building relationships at all level with team members, customers and franchises
- Have an eye for detail, meticulous standards and be 100% committed and always go the extra mile.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Running all aspects of the dealership new and used car sales
- Implementation of brand strategies for multiple franchises, and bring forward thinking approaches to developing the business further
- Drive and follow robust business process and practice at all times
- Monitor department performance against Group targets and budgets
- Ensure the dealership achieves and adheres to manufacturer standards at all times
- Nurture and develop talent to build and retain successful teams
In return we offer the opportunity to work where you can make a difference with a highly attractive package as well as many other excellent company benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send your curriculum vitae before 11th May 2018 in strictest confidence by email to email@example.com