About the Role
We are currently hiring HGV mechanics to join our Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 team.
39 hour working week –Rotating Shift pattern.
Stadium Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11. D11 CY95
- Carrying out periodic safety inspections to our contract and rental fleet.
- Carry our fault diagnostics and repairs.
- Attending broken down or accident damaged vehicles, repairing as required.
- Prepare vehicles for CVRT testing
- Fitting and removing a large range of ancillary equipment, accessories and livery.
- Completing the appropriate paperwork accurately.
- Ensuring all relevant legislation and health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining work areas in a safe and clean condition.
- Carrying out other duties as instructed by supervisory staff.
*This is not intended to be an exhaustive list*
- You will need to be a qualified HGV Mechanic or a final year apprentice. Experience on Mercedes, DAF, MAN, Iveco and or Renault Trucks is a significant advantage. You need to hold a Minimum Class B Driving License. Class C License would be an Advantage.
- You must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
- Have a passion for vehicle repair.
- Be able to work well as part of a team & have strong organizational and planning skills.
- You need to have Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Competitive Package available - earning potential up to €60,000.
- Overtime Available at time & 1/2 and Double time.
- Extra Earning Potential with After Hours Cover.
- Support to Achieve your HGV driving Licence
- Ongoing Training provided.
- Tool Loan Scheme available
- Sales & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Wellness Initiatives
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous employee discounts
- Discounted Health Care Policies
- Bike to work scheme.
- Enhanced Statutory Sick Pay
Want to apply but don’t meet all the requirements? Get in touch to discuss.
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please fill out our contact form HERE