About the Role
We are currently hiring LCV mechanics to join our Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 team.
39 hour working week –Rotating Shift pattern.
Stadium Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11. D11 CY95
- Carry our Safety Inspections and Servicing of LCV Vehicles
- Prepare vehicles for CVRT testing
- Carry our fault diagnosis and repairs
- Work as part of a team and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers
- Adhere to correct working practices, highlighting any errors or safety issues
- Undertake any other duties or activities as required.
*This is not intended to be an exhaustive list*
- A fully qualified LCV Mechanic or final year apprentice.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Ford, Mercedes, Renault and Opel.
- Must hold a Minimum Class B Driving License.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work well and communicate with colleague's and customers.
- Flexible, Can Do approach to work.
- Competitive Package available - earning potential up to €60,000.
- Overtime Available at time & 1/2 and Double time.
- Ongoing Training provided
- Tool Loan Scheme available
- Sales & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Wellness Initiatives
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous employee discounts
- Discounted Health Care Policies
- Bike to work scheme.
- Enhanced Statutory Sick Pay
Want to apply but don’t meet all the requirements? Get in touch to discuss.
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please fill out our contact form HERE